Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
As it has been the first village of boatmen in the east of France, the town and the society of former marines have created a museum in a barge located in the center of the city. You will discover the history and traditions in the inland water tranport. Quai des Bateliers, this museum- barge is exhibiting a huge collection of accessories, documents and models explaining the history, the everyday life on board, the evolution of techniques.
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 5
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 3,50€
- Price advantages :
- Other special offers : 2
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups
- Languages spoken : French, Alsacien
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception, Local tourist information
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols