Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
The Goethe Museum at the Auberge au Bœuf, traces the love affair between 1770 and 1771, between the famous German literary author, thinker and statesman Goethe (1749-1832) and Frédérique Brion, daughter of the Sessenheim minister. It is a literary museum of the 19th century that exhibits many originals, letters, poems, paintings, a large library...
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 1
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien, English
- Restaurant on site : Yes
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Contactless payment highly recommended