Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
The PASO museum is an integral part of the Cultural Centre. It houses an exceptional donation of 700 works that this artist made to his native town on July 12, 2012, in order to perpetuate and bring his art to life. A regular rotation of the works allows visitors to understand the scope and topicality of this work in its different periods.
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 1,1
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available