Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
The pottery was created in 1723 in Soufflenheim in Alsace. It has been handed down from father to son since that time and is currently run by Richard Beck, his wife and three daughters. The pottery offers multiple decorations combining tradition and modernity. The Beck family welcomes you in its factory shop of more than 300 m² all year round. Visit our workshops freely during our opening hours (except Saturday) and discover our small potter's village.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 138m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 4
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Open to individual clients
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 100
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory