Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Want to push your limits while having fun? Head to Parc Aventures to enjoy numerous different leisure activities. Climb, jump, laugh, glide and feel like you’re flying. Everything is in place to experience an unforgettable day!
Ideally located in a forest of oaks and beech trees 10 minutes from Strasbourg and Haguenau, the Brumath Adventure and Leisure Park welcomes you to its natural setting on the edge of a sandy beach and a magnificent swimming spot. Each year new activities are proposed. From 3 to 103 years old, no one is ever forgotten. Our 19 tree courses are suitable for all ages, tastes and levels, our Tyrolean courses will give you the impression of flying. The giant zip line crosses the lake over a distance of 340 metres. Impressions and sensations guaranteed! Our nautical base offers water skiing, wakeboarding, kneeboarding, towed buoys, canoes, paddles, pedal boats and first-time scuba divers on reservation. Many outdoor adventures such as paintball, laser adventure, orienteering, treasure hunts, adventure raids, trampolines for young and old will make you live great moments alone or with others! A miniature golf course is located by the lake to spend a pleasant moment with family or friends. After a beautiful day full of adventure, enjoy our beachfront restaurant and its panoramic terraces. Deckchairs and cold drinks are available.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 3,2
- Price advantages :
- Group (minimum number of people) : 5
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English, Spanish
- Restaurant on site : Cafeteria, Drinks, Yes
- Practical services : Group reception, Bus stop
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : Le parc ne pourra malheureusement pas rouvrir ses portes pour la saison 2020.