" In 1993, the remains of a Gallo-Roman villa (farm) were rediscovered on the Gurtelbach site in Dehlingen. Don't hesitate to go to the CIP in the center of the village by following the paths! You will see the objects discovered at the villa and understand how archaeologists work! "
Burnt seeds were found during excavations at the archaeological site at Gurtelbach. Once these seeds had been identified similar varieties available today were sought and have been planted in a garden next to the site. You can see Gallo-roman cereals and herbs growing as they might have done 1600 years ago.
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 6,3
- Comments on prices : Cheque, Cash
- Reservation required : Yes
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Self-guided visit with documents in French, Visit with educational sheets/pack, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Paid tasting for groups, Tasting fee
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Local tourist information
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 50
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.