Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Like a time machine, the Écomusée immerses you in the Alsace of yesteryear (but also of today and of tomorrow) at this living village, throughout the seasons and celebrations!
Over 80 buildings, both traditional and contemporary, in a green-filled, timeless setting, give a vivid picture of what life was like in an Alsatian village at the turn of the 20th century. A celebration of the instangible heritage, with demonstrations of traditional crafts, cooking through the seasons, theme trails, workshops for both kids and adults and guided tours on foot, in a boat or in a wagon. There really is something for everyone! The Ecomusée can boast a remarkable biodiversity and an outstanding setting where over 4200 different species have been recorded.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 217m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 6
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 15€
- Child rate : 10€
- Family (2 adults + 2 children) : 46€
- Etudiant : 13€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 4 ans
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Amenities services : Terrasse, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien, English
- Restaurant on site : Drinks, Yes, Food for groups, Food for individuals
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception, Aire de pique nique, Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information, Shuttle service
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 20
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory