Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Come and visit this museum featuring one of Europe’s largest private collections of modern and contemporary art, with numerous never-before-seen works to discover!
Built in Erstein by the company Würth, the museum houses some of the 16,000 works from the personal collection of Reinhold Würth. In a fantastic space covering 800 m², you can admire masterpieces of German expressionism and surrealism, significant sets of geometric abstraction and neo-figurative paintings of the 1980s. Famous artists include: Edvard Munch, Ernst Ludwig Kirchner, Emil Nolde, Max Beckmann, Pablo Picasso and Max Ernst. Exhibitions are regularly accompanied by guided tours, lectures, concerts and meetings with the artists.
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 1
- Price advantages :
- Group (minimum number of people) : 10
- Other special offers : seniors, carte Cezam, artistes
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Self-guided visit with documents in French, Visit with guide tool, Visit with educational sheets/pack, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Workshops/classes, Tasting courses or introductions
- Amenities services : Air conditioned site, Terrasse, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien, English, Italian
- Restaurant on site : Cafeteria, Drinks
- Effectif groupe : Maxi