Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
A historical remembrance site to visit with full respect for the victims, to never forget.
Opened in 1941, Struthof is the only structure of its type on French soil. 52,000 prisoners were forced to work in the quarry near the camp. 22,000 people died here, often of hunger and exhaustion. But some also died in an "experimental" gas chamber which makes this camp an essential place of remembrance.
- Altitude : 800m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 6
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 8€
- Child rate : 4€
- Group rate : 3€
- Etudiant : 3€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 10
- Group (minimum number of people) : 10
- Other special offers : ACVG, DIRP, PRO, GIC : gratuit ; Etudiant , cezam, RMI, groupes :2,50 €
- Comments on prices : Cheque, Holiday vouchers
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Visit with guide tool, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Workshops/classes
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English, Italian, Portguese
- Practical services : Picnic room
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 100
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : Espaces fermés : sur le Site historique, bloc cellulaire et chambre à gaz, Kartoffelkeller, espace exposition temporaire, cafétéria.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Mask provided, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Reservation required, Contactless payment highly recommended