Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
A delight for the taste buds in a real house straight out of a fairy tale! Discover the history and the production secrets of gingerbread, an Alsatian treat!
In Gertwiller you will find a decorated house like in the tale of Hansel and Gretel! Welcome at Lips' house, producer of gingerbread.
There you can visit a museum of gingerbread and of the former rural life. To discover: cake tins, pieces of pottery, tools of ancient trades...
Gingerbread has been traditionally made in this house for more than 200 years.
- Altitude : 180m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 0,5
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 3€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 13
- Group (minimum number of people) : 20
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups
- Services offered : Free tasting for groups, free tasting
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien
- Practical services : Shops /Sale of goods
- Effectif groupe :
- Mini : 20
- Maxi : 50