Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
How about a return to your childhood? Come and visit the Toy Museum with a collection of toys from the 19th century to today. You’ll discover all the toys of your youth!
The Toy Museum ‘Musée du Jouet’ welcomes young and old in the heart of Colmar’s city-centre. The museum presents a collection of toys from the 19th century to today. Throughout a theme-oriented visit, you’ll discover all these toys which marked your childhood. Old teddy-bears to the first Barbie dolls to video games, Playmobil, miniatures, robots or little trains.The major museum attraction is a train network which runs over the entire second floor! Large-size board games, puppet shows, automatons and video game consoles… you’ll enjoy this lively and fun museum visit! Toys are enthralling and instructive research objects. This museum lures you into the extensive history of toys and games!
- Altitude : 194m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 1
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 5,90€
- Child rate : 4,50€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 8
- Fixed price package for families (minimum number of people) : 5
- Group (minimum number of people) : 15
- Other special offers : Gratuit pour les détenteurs de la carte Culture
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Workshops/classes
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 15
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Mesure de protections : le prestataire déclare respecter les protocoles sanitaires, Port du masque obligatoire, Gel hydroalcoolique à disposition