Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Come and discover the universe of the artist Jean-Jacques Waltz, better known as Hansi, Alsace’s most famous illustrator of popular life.
Jean-Jacques Waltz, alias Hansi, (1873-1951), was one of the most famous Alsatian artists and caricaturists and a symbol of Alsatian resistance to German occupation during both WWI and WWII. He depicted Alsace with both affection and humor. Over 150 of his works are displayed in six-room house called “To the stork's nest”: etchings, lithographs, water colors, postcards. The boutique on the ground floor sells various creations and exclusive reproductions.
- Altitude : 287m
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 5 years old
- Discounts for children : 2 € for children between 5 and 13 years old
- Other special offers : Handicapés : 1,50 €
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Transfer
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups
- Languages spoken : French, German, English