Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
A living museum for everyone!
A living museum, a museum for everyone! The Zoological Museum invites you to get close to the polar bear, the chimpanzee, the elephant seal and the walrus, the singing bird and the insect. You will explore endangered environments in Alsace: the Higher Vosges Mountains, the Rhine forest, the Ried. You will see the re-creation of an 18th century biology lab. The Museum also offers changing exhibitions, a library where you can relax and find information in a pleasant environment, activities and scientific workshops for young people.
- Altitude : 138m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 2,5
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 18
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French
- Effectif groupe :
- Maxi : 25