Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Cross the threshold of Haut-Koenigsbourg Castle and immerse yourself in the universe of the Middle Ages. It’s the only medieval castle in Alsace that has been fully restored. A unique site that’s not to be missed!
Given the current health situation (Covid-19), the castle remains closed for an undefined period of time.
- Altitude : 757m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 12
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 9€
- Child rate : 5€
- Group rate : 7€
- Groups : 2€
- Etudiant : 7€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 6
- Group (minimum number of people) : 20
- Other special offers : Free entrance for all visitors on the 1st Sunday of the month from November to March and during the “European Heritage Days” (3rd week-end of September).
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Reservation required : Yes
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Self-guided visit with documents in French, Visit with educational sheets/pack, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Amenities services : Terrasse, Toilets
- Equipment required : Walking shoes, Warm clothes , Wet weather clothing
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Restaurant on site : Cafeteria, Yes, Food for groups, Food for individuals
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Bus stop, Local tourist information, Shuttle service, Open to individual clients
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 20
- Maxi : 25
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Reservation required, Contactless payment highly recommended