Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Overlooking the town, the watchtower Dolder is Riquewihr’s iconic monument. It also houses a unique museum that tells the history of the town from the 12th to 17th centuries.
In the museum of the Dolder Tower, you will discover the rural medieval town of Riquewihr and its evolution from the 13th to the 17th century: its fortification, its lords (family Horbourg and family Wurtemberg), its means of defence (fortifications, covered way, towers, gates of the town, weapons, citizens-soldiers), its occupants and their function (doorkeepers, attendants, lookout men, night watchmen).
- Altitude : 287m
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 3€
- Child rate : 0€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 15
- Special offers : Billet groupé avec la Tour des Voleurs : 6€
- Other special offers : pour groupes de 10 personnes et plus
- Comments on prices : Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Visit with guide tool
- Languages spoken : French, German, English