Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
In the prestigious setting of the Château de la Confrérie Saint-Etienne, discover the popular traditions and the work of the winegrower over the centuries.
The three floors of this Museum, inaugurated in 1980, are devoted to wine-growing and wine-making. In the large halls on the ground floor are displayed the reconstitution of a wine-cellar, the presentation of wine-presses, the oldest one dating back to 1640, of carts for the grape-harvest and for the transport of wine. The first floor features the tools of the wine-grower and of the auxiliary trades, coopers and glassmakers. The second floor presents a technical retrospective of the first filters, of pumps and of various objects used in wine-making (late 19th century and early 20th century), in addition to the different models from the same period for spraying sulfate and dusting sulfur.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 200m
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 5€
- Child rate : 2€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 10 ans
- Group (minimum number of people) : 20 personnes
- Comments on prices : Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Visit with educational sheets/pack, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Vineyard visit for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception
- Effectif groupe :
- Maxi : 40
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Mesure de protections : le prestataire déclare respecter les protocoles sanitaires