Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Discover the history, culture and natural environment of the charming Hanau area at this museum with a modern style.
Temporarily housed on the first floor in the Chateau former coach house (1702), the Museum depicts the everyday life of small farmers and middle class families in the 18th and 19th centuries. You will enjoy the polychrome cupboards, the traditional costumes and the furniture which belonged to Marie Hart, the famous Alsatian-speaking 19th century author.
- Altitude : 394m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 7
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : -16 ans
- Fixed price package for families (minimum number of people) : 5
- Group (minimum number of people) : 15
- Other special offers : Museums-PASS-Musées, carte Cezam, demandeur d'emploi, personnes handicapées, enseignants
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Transfer
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Self-guided visit with reservation, Visit with guide tool, Visit with educational sheets/pack, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Workshops/classes
- Amenities services : Air conditioned site, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Left luggage, Bus stop, Local tourist information, Picnic room