" Come and visit this museum which presents one of the most important private collections of modern and contemporary art in Europe, with many unpublished works to discover! "
Built in Erstein by the company Würth, the museum houses some of the 16,000 works from the personal collection of Reinhold Würth. In a fantastic space covering 800 m², you can admire masterpieces of German expressionism and surrealism, significant sets of geometric abstraction and neo-figurative paintings of the 1980s. Famous artists include: Edvard Munch, Ernst Ludwig Kirchner, Emil Nolde, Max Beckmann, Pablo Picasso and Max Ernst. Exhibitions are regularly accompanied by guided tours, lectures, concerts and meetings with the artists.
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 2km
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 0€
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Visit with guide tool, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups
- Services offered : Tasting courses or introductions, Workshops/classes
- Amenities services : Air conditioned site, Terrasse, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, alsacian, English
- Restaurant on site : Cafeteria, Drinks
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 25
- Equipement et services vélos : Garage à vélos fermé, Parking ou arceaux à vélos