Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Discover temporary exhibitions that promote local heritage, explore artistic disciplines or social issues through interactive displays.
Museum –Exhibition : The Archeological Space A small permanent space is reserved for the enhancement of the heritage discovered in erstein during various archaeological ecavation campaings. For the Brinze age, a well remarkable preserved 4000 years old (2004), as well as various vestiges was discovered during the discovery of the Merovingian necropolis, one of the most important in Europe (in 1999).
- Altitude : 152m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 2
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 0€
- Child rate : 0€
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Visit with educational sheets/pack, Guided tour for groups, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Workshops/classes
- Amenities services : Air conditioned site, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Capacité maximum temporaire : 30 pers
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available