Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Immerse yourself in Alsatian culture: discover numerous objects in reference to the historical trades in use in the region.
The Museum of Alsatian Popular Art is the showcase of local folk traditions, you will discover many objects in reference to the historical trades used in Alsace. The museum was designed by Patrick Singer, who has been passionate about Alsace and its traditions since his earliest childhood, has been hunting for decades and continues to do so to expand a unique collection in Alsace. It is a true journey into Alsatian culture that will amaze young and old alike.Visits by appointment on weekends for groups of 8 or more people. We offer a tour that starts at 10am of about 2am with a traditional Alsatian meal at the end.
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 14
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 30€
- Group rate : 30€
- Reservation required : Yes
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 10
- Maxi : 30
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Reservation required