Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
This site is a haven of silence, peace and renewal in an isolated setting, far from any major roads.
The oldest written mention of Neunkirch is from the 13th century. Its location, far away from busy main roads, makes this site a haven of peace, quiet and rejuvenation. It became a pilgrimage site after a statuette of the Virgin Mary was found here. Legend has it that the statuette was found by a shepherd and taken away nine times, but that the statuette always came back to its original location.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 159m
- Reservation required : Yes
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Mesure de protections : Wearing a mask is mandatory