Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
An exciting adventure for the kids and an extraordinary escape for the grownups, the foot ferry is an original way to cross the Rhine River.
A great adventure for the youngest, a change of scenery for the oldest, the ferry is an original experience to cross the Rhine. In just a few minutes you are in Germany.
Accessible to cyclists, pedestrians and all vehicles < 3.5 tons, with a capacity of 30 light vehicles and 170 passengers.
It makes a shuttle every 15 minutes. Free of charge all year round.
The ferry Rhénanus will join the Freistett shipyard for routine maintenance and modernization of its equipment on Monday 24 February with a planned return on Wednesday 20 May 2020.
The alternative routes are :
- to the north by crossing the Rhine at Gerstheim (RD 426);
- to the south by crossing the Rhine at Marckolsheim (RD 424).
For more information: www.inforoute67.fr and www.bas-rhin.fr
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 158m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 12
- Languages spoken : French, German
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory