Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
This beautiful hike takes you around the castles of Ottrott that were built in the twelfth century! You climb up through a shaded forest of the Vosges mountains. Then you walk over to the ruins of Koepfel castle where there is a superb view of the castles of Ottrott and the plain of Alsace!
Download the PDF file! The description using the signs of the Vosges club will guide you during the hike.
- Starting place: the parking of the town hall or of the church of Ottrott
- Site visit possible on Tuesday and Saturday mornings. Otherwise, the site is closed to the public. For more information see : here
- Trip available for mountain bikes
- Not possible for pushchairs
- IGN Map : Carte IGN 1:25 000 3716 ET
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.