" What dish do you associate with Alsace? Sauerkraut of course! Where and how is it grown? Discover it in the company of Johanna and the cabbage prepared and cooked the Alsatian way, will have no more secrets for you! "
Today 5,000 tons of sauerkraut are processed every year and then shipped throughout France, Europe and even to the United States. LE PIC provides its main vegetable in a variety of recipes and packaging. Guided tour of the place of production and tasting.
- Duration of the visit : 2h
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods
- Prices : 5€/+18 years old, 3€/14-18 years old
- Lieu/Départ de la manifestation : Maison de la choucroute Le Pic
- Stationnement pour véhicules : Free parking for cars