Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Come and play golf in this green setting which offers a magnificent panoramic view of the Vosges and the vineyards.
Alsace Golf Club is located in an original postcard setting, where a former mill has been changed into a clubhouse. It is also the longest in Alsace. It's appreciated for its very "Irish" charm and is a link course that offers a challenge to players of all calibres. In the background, the Vosges and neighbouring vineyards provide a very fine panoramic setting in which to work on your swing. 18-hole course; PAR 72 - 6410 m; Ladies slopes: 143/136/129; Men slopes: 131/130/125/122. 3-hole course compact. Equipment rental possible. Lessons, training.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Amenities services : Terrasse
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Restaurant on site : Food for individuals
- Practical services : Local tourist information, Sports equipment hire, Open to individual clients