Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Welcome to you.
Bed and breakfast the "Grange bleue" of Paul Baur. Marie Jeanne and daniel Morgen-Baur and their daughter Anastasia, welcome you to the "Grange bleue" and invite you to discover other Alsace : the southern !
This small concetrate of Alsace is one of the most authentic. Enjoy a breath of fresh air just a few kilometers from the city of Basel.
Enjoy this country of three borders in all directions. Don't de afraid to lose your self : you will find the meaning of the walles of life in country of three borders southern Alsace.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : yes
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : yes
- Location : In the town/village centre
- Altitude : 400m
- Prices :
- Min. night 2 pers with breakfast : 90€
- Mini pension : 30€
- Internet connection : Network connection, Free wi-fi
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien, English, Italian
- Convenient service : Household linen included in the rental price, Local tourist information
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Fireplace, TV in every room, Cable / Satellite TV, Seminar/meeting room, Hairdrier
- Equip./services for kids : Baby's bottle warmer, Colouring books and littlel games, Cot, Child's bed
- Recreational equip. for kids : Children's books, Game/toy case, Games room
- Sanitary equipment :
- Number of restrooms (private) with shower : 5
- No. of toilets in bathrooms : 5
- Capacity :
- number of people : 14
- Number of rooms : 5
- Self-catering cottages/furnished/bedrooms (beds) : 10
- Surface area : 353 m2
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.