" Once upon a time, there was a fortified city in the shape of a star, a masterpiece of Vauban ... In period costume and in the form of a game, the guide will take the children to discover the history and secrets of the city. In french. "
Ideal for children from 7 to 12, who are curious about history, this visit is a fun way for them to learn more about the construction of this city. The highlights : a guide in a period dress who leads them through the city, a booklet to help them to follow the story and a little snack at the end of the visit !
- Pets allowed : yes
- Duration of the visit : 2h
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 54
- Prices : 4,50€/ child, 1 accompanying adult free, the second cost 7€ / adult.
- Lieu/Départ de la manifestation : Tourist Office
- Stationnement pour véhicules : Free parking for cars
- Capacité maximum temporaire : 10 pers