Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
The Maison de la Nature welcomes all ages to discover natural areas and learn about environmental protection through bird watching and exploring the alluvial forests and wetlands.
The Maison de la nature welcomes young and old to discover natural areas and raise awareness about their protection through bird watching, exploration of alluvial forests and wetlands. It is located in the plain of Hardt, at the edge of the Rhine-Rhine canal in Hirtzfelden. A discovery trail "the path of the old canal" invites you to meet the unsuspected riches of nature. This 1.7km (1h to 1h30 of visit) route runs along the banks of the Rhone-Rhine Canal, where navigation has stopped and is punctuated with information on the history, fauna and flora of the area. You will take the bridge-observatory: an exceptional architecture, this bridge incorporates habitats for biodiversity (nest boxes, insect hotels) and allows the observation of a unique landscape overlooking the old canal.
- Prices for children :
- entrée gratuite
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Visit with educational sheets/pack, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception, Open to individual clients
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : NHS COVID Pass mandatory