Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Do you dare dive into the spiral of space and time to cross through walls and travel through the centuries on the trail of Hugo the ghost knight? Finally, a castle visit that’s as fun as it is enriching, bringing together all generations for a great time of unwinding and fun!
Discover the new trail. - the toboggan through time that will transport you into the 12th Century - the new heroes Hugo de Fleckenstein and the Princess Matilda - the evil forest where the robber baron Loewenstein in league with the witch Cornelia will play you some pretty dirty tricksThere are plenty of other characters, both good and evil, waitng for you in a surprising adventure. Join together and gain the power to face the challenges. By uniting to save the dynasty of the Fleckensteins you will become a member of their family for ever.
- Altitude : 198m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 23
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 9,50€
- Child rate : 8,00€
- Group rate : 8,00€
- Groups : 7,00€
- Family (2 adults + 2 children) : 32,00€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 4
- Group (minimum number of people) : 15
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Visit with guide tool, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Restaurant on site : Cafeteria, Drinks
- Practical services : Aire de pique nique, Shops /Sale of goods, Bus stop, Local tourist information
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 15
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : Penser à apporter son propre crayon pour le Château des Défis.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Ouvert au public
- Mesure de protections : le prestataire déclare respecter les protocoles sanitaires