Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Games of tracks, meadows, cows, here is the program to discover a dairy farm in the countryside near Strasbourg!
The farm is located in a bucolic setting, surrounded by 10 hectares of meadows allowing the 70 cows to graze all year round, in all seasons ! Sophie and Mathieu Goehry invite you to discover their dairy farm through treasure hunts. After a snack taken at the farm, during which you will be able to taste Sophie's cheese specialities (made from cow's milk), you will be invited to accompany the cows from the meadow to the milking parlour. The visit will end with the discovery of milking.
- Duration of the visit : 2h
- Languages spoken : French, German
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 5
- Maxi : 20
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : Respectez la distanciation sociale lors de chaque visite. Port du masque recommandé.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Reservation required