Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Come and discover a dairy cow farm using new robotic technologies. A pioneer in his field, Florian designed and installed a methanisation plant. He will share his passion with you!
The farm of the Christ family was originally a dairy cow farm. Florian's father founded the farm in 1987. The farm has grown to 180 dairy cows today. With this development, it was necessary to invest in robotics. Thus, three milking robots are in operation on the farm. The young, dynamic and pioneering farmer practises soil conservation farming and plays the card of land sharing with his colleagues in neighbouring villages. In 2018, the farm's cows will be put out to pasture and 30 hectares of meadow will be used to accommodate them. What also makes the reputation of this farm in the back Kochersberg is its methanisation plant... Discover the approach of this fascinating farmer who is committed to a virtuous work on the environmental level and economically sustainable.
- Duration of the visit : 2h
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 5
- Maxi : 30
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : Respectez la distanciation sociale lors des visites.
- Mesure de protections : le prestataire déclare respecter les protocoles sanitaires, Port du masque obligatoire, Gel hydroalcoolique à disposition, Réservation obligatoire