" Let yourself be surprised by Jean-Michel, market gardener-explorer! This farmer is passionate about exploring, testing and planting fruits, vegetables and herbs from other countries... "
Jean-Michel Obrecht will welcome you with his enthusiastic smile to the family farm in the centre of the village. Here, market gardening is practised in a conventional way, but not only! Our farmer is passionate about exploring, testing, planting fruits, vegetables or herbs from other countries, growing old varieties, or on the contrary, planting new fruits and vegetables. After the welcome in the farm, discover the surrounding vegetable gardens and gardens, before continuing with a workshop of discovery and repotting of aromatic herbs. At Jean-Michel's, basil smells like cinnamon, strawberries like pineapple, etc... to surprise many!
- Duration of the visit : 1h30 min
- Languages spoken : French
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 5
- Maxi : 20
- Prices : Gratuit pour les -12ans - Corbeille au profit de l’association Les Enfants de Marthe
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Reservation required