Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Visit a cattle farm in the heart of the Alsatian countryside. Dominique and Laurent, passionate breeders, will explain to you their working philosophy responding to an agricultural and environmental dynamic.
The Daul-Boime farm has continued to grow and modernize in recent years. Although it now has more than 700 animals (calves and young cattle of the Montbéliard and Charolais breeds), more than ever it is keen to remain integrated into the local agricultural and environmental dynamic. The constant search for a balance between animal and plant, pushes these farmers to reflect on their breeding at the scale of the territory and in association with their fellow farmers. After the welcome coffee, you will be able to learn more about the history of the farm and its different stages of development. Wearing a mask is recommended.
- Duration of the visit : 2h
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 10
- Maxi : 50
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : Respectez la distanciation sociale lors de chaque visite.
- Mesure de protections : le prestataire déclare respecter les protocoles sanitaires, Gel hydroalcoolique à disposition, Réservation obligatoire