Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Accredited "three ears of corn" by Gîtes de France, this holiday home is ideal for visitors to Alsace. It is situated in the south of Alsace, in Durmenach. Boasting 50 sqm of space in total, it can accommodate up to two people.
You'll be able to take in plenty of fresh air thanks to the property's terrace and grassy lawn.
The holiday home's proprietors speak English and German, in addition to French. Guests are able to pay for their stay by "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) or credit or debit card.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 300m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Private garden, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 2