Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
This bed and breakfast has been certified "four ears of corn" by Gîtes de France. Nestled in Southern Alsace, it is found in Hochstatt. Its four bedrooms can sleep up to 14 guests.
Those coming with young children may find the B&B's cot, booster chair and highchairs useful. Sure to keep younger family members occupied, the games room and toys/colouring books will go down well on rainy days, and outside guests can also find a set of rackets and a ball.
The bed and breakfast boasts its own outdoor swimming pool, ideal for getting the most from trips in the summer, while the enclosed grounds and communal garden are an additional bonus. One bedroom offers its own bathroom. It has a TV as well as a hairdryer.
German and English are spoken by the B&B's owners, besides French. Accepted modes of payment include "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) and credit or debit card. The free car park should be of interest to those planning to drive.
- Pool : yes
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : yes
- Air conditioning : yes
- Free Wifi : yes
- Altitude : 300m
- Prices :
- Min. night 2 pers with breakfast : 130€
- Internet connection : Wi-fi offert
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Convenient service : Local tourist information
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : fireplace , Air conditioning, TV in every room, Hairdrier
- Equip./services for kids : Highchair, Colouring books and littlel games, Cot, Booster seat
- Recreational equip. for kids : Ball, Snowshoes, Games room
- Sanitary equipment :
- Number of restrooms (private) with shower : 1
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Private garden, Closed garden, Shared patio, Private patio
- On-site leisure equipment : Outdoor swimming pool
- Capacity :
- number of people : 14
- number of rooms : 4