This holiday home has been awarded Gîtes de France's "three ears of corn" certification. Situated in the south of Alsace, it is found in Vieux Ferrette. It has a total of three bedrooms which can accommodate a maximum of five guests.
The property has everything you need for your stay: its fully-fitted kitchen boasts (among other equipment) an oven, a microwave and a fridge, while a hairdryer, an iron and a washing machine are provided as well. Additionally, there is a television. Its garden furniture, grassy lawn and enclosed courtyard allow you to really make the most of the summertime.
German is spoken by the holiday home's proprietors, in addition to French. Guests are able to pay for their booking by credit or debit card, bank transfer, "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) or cheque. The free car park may be a plus point for those planning on driving.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 480m
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Transfer
- Languages spoken : German
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Separate fitted kitchen, Microwave, Conventional oven, Coffee machine, Fridge, Dishwasher, Iron, Washing machine, TV in every room, Hairdrier
- Recreational equip. for kids : Playground
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden, Private garden furniture, Closed courtyard, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 5
- Number of rooms : 3
- Surface area : 135 m2