Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Located close to the Swiss border, in the foothills of the Alsatian Jura, Restaurant du Jura is located in the charming town of Ferrette in the Sundgau, department of Haut-Rhin (68), Alsace.
Family Dietlin , owner of this establishment since 1983, welcomes you in its warm either in room or terrace.
We offer traditional cuisine, specialties from Alsace and Sundgau half but also local specialties of fish and game in season.
Recipes, made with fresh, quality products chosen daily, you will discover a cuisine.
Our restaurant is open throughout the year from Monday to Sunday, parking is available nearby.
You want to book or get more information?
Do not hesitate to contact us or fill out our contact form.
Any team Restaurant Jura wish you a pleasant visit to our site.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Gourmet restaurant : no
- Alsatian cuisine : yes
- Tarte flambée : yes
- Vegetarian : yes
- Fish : no
- Gluten-free : no
- Restaurant prices (in €) :
- Min. menu of the day : 9,50
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Luncheon vouchers
- Type of food : Traditional
- Specialities : Alsatian, Fried carp, Game, Vegetarian
- Practical restaurant service : Dish of the day, Group reception, Orchestra, Caterer and banquet organiser
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien, English
- Practical services : Packed lunch
- Number of places to eat :
- room 1: : 40
- room 2: : 15
- room 3: : 60
- terrace 1: : 25
- terrace 2: : 15
- Equipement restauration : Garden, Terrace, Bar, Banqueting / reception room
- Equip./services for kids : Highchair, Colouring books and littlel games, Possibility to heat up baby bottles or baby food, Booster seat