Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Journey through time aboard a steam train between two valleys, a delight for all ages.
Retro Travel in a real steam train!The tourist railway runs between Cernay Saint-André and Sentheim, every Sunday from June to September.On Wednesdays in July and August, the steam train runs and is complete with a discovery of the valley organized by the tourist office of the Doller Valley.Many animations - small Montmartre with artists, - kids' trains and stories, - the Doller western with horses, cowboys and indians, - the train of stars with observations by the telescope, - 1945 Memorial Wharf with the reconstruction of a huge military camp, Heritage Day, - The Halloween train and its participatory games - the Christmas trainOn arrival in Sentheim, visit the Artists' Station, which presents different painters and visual artists every weekend.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 11€
- Child rate : 9€
- Group rate : 9,5€
- Family (2 adults + 2 children) : 34€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : - ans (à prendre sur les genoux pour voyager)
- Fixed price package for families (minimum number of people) : 2 adultes et 2 à 3 enfants
- Group (minimum number of people) : mini groupe de 6 à 15 / groupe à partir de 16
- Other special offers : Carte Cezam, Peugoet CE+, carte pass loisirs, carte VIP passeport Gourmand, carte adhérent Ot de Cernay et sur présentation d'un billet d'entrée Cité du Train...
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash, Transfer
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for groups, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Restaurant on site : Drinks, Yes
- Practical services : Group reception, Aire de pique nique