Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Set off to discover the history of the city of Thann over the centuries and throughout the wars as well as its local traditions and other treasures displayed at the Amis de Thann museum.
The Museum of the Friends of Thann is located in the old "Halle aux Blés", one of the oldest buildings in Thann, on the banks of the Thur, and houses various collections on three floors. It presents the history of the town over the centuries and through the cult of Saint-Thiébaut but also popular traditions. And take advantage of the visit to discover the exhibition: "Witches! Rites, beliefs and persecutions in Thann and Alsace".
- Duration of the visit : 1h
- Languages spoken : French, German
- Practical services : Group reception
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available