The Thanner Hubel: Nature in its original form! Let yourself be surprised and discover the Thanner Hubel, the smallest of the great Vosges sites. Skiing at the Thanner Hubel is fun for all levels! Skiing at the Thanner Hubel has to be earned, the access to the slopes is on foot. The ten-minute walk, perfect for warming up, guarantees an authentically different resort, the smallest of the big resorts! A refuge chalet and a ski lift make it a resort for everyone! Its FFS-approved red run has interesting terrain: up to 50% thrills guaranteed. For fun, the rest of the area can be used off-piste, on cross-country skis or snowshoes. Fresh air and happiness for all guaranteed!
- Altitude : 1183m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 11
- Comments on prices : Cash
- Equipment required : Warm clothes
- Languages spoken : French
- Restaurant on site : Yes
- Practical services : Group reception, Open to individual clients