Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Skiing on the Thanner Hubel is fun you have to earn first since the access to the slopes is a ten minutes walk from the car park in Willer sur Thur. The walk is a perfect warm up and guarantees an authentically different ski resort. The resort is both charming and striking. A chalet-refuge and a ski-lift make it accessible to all. Its slope, classified as red by the French skiing federation, has some interesting reliefs. The rest of the area is off-piste, perfect for cross-country skiing or on snow-shoes. Fresh air and feel-good factor guaranteed !
- Altitude : 1183m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 11
- Comments on prices : Cash
- Equipment required : Warm clothes
- Languages spoken : French
- Restaurant on site : Yes
- Practical services : Group reception, Open to individual clients
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.