" Immerse yourself in the fabulous world of chocolate for an exciting adventure through time "
Right in central Colmar, discover the new Chocolate museum and take part to an interactive and immersive walk, with a recreational and educational tour, free samples to taste (all you can eat !), and much more… An original and exciting experience that will turn you into a cocoa expert ! Compulsory health pass.
- Altitude : 194m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 1
- Prices :
- - Normal rate: 12,50 € per adult - Reduced rate: 10,50 €: children 12/18 years old, students, +65 years old, PRM, teachers - Reduced rate for children aged 3 /11: 7,50 € - Adult group rate (minimum 15 people, reservation required) - Resident of Colmar with proof of identity: 5 €. - Free for children under 6 accompanied by a parent. An audioguide is included with your ticket.
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Visit with guide tool
- Amenities services : Air conditioned site, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, English
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols