" An exhibition that honours the emblematic cars of Louis de Funès' films, to discover or rediscover the vehicles of scenes that have become mythical thanks to the genius of this legendary actor. Also to be seen: posters, photos of filming, accessories from films of the 60s and 70s. "
The National Automobile Museum honours the iconic cars from Louis de Funès' films. It invites you to discover and rediscover the flagship vehicles of scenes that have become mythical thanks to the genius of this legendary actor.
You will be able to see models of cars seen in the films, posters, photos of the shooting or even accessories from films of the 60s and 70s. Admire, among others, the 2CV from the film "Le Corniaud", the Citroën DS that was featured in "Les Aventures de Rabbi Jacob", "Hibernatus" or "Fantômas se déchaîne" with its flying version, not forgetting the Citröen Mehari from the Gendarmes series!
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Restaurant on site : Drinks, Restaurant
- Prices : Adults: 18 € / Children (4 to 17 years): 10 € / Reduced rate: 14 € / Families: 48 €
- Type d'évènement, exposition : Exhibition
- Lieu/Départ de la manifestation : Musée national de l'Automobile - Collection Schlumpf
- Stationnement pour véhicules : Paid parking for cars