" The largest automobile museum in the world is here in Mulhouse! The collection is simply marvellous, including the Corvette, the Bugatti Royale and F1 cars. Take an interactive journey to the land of automobiles. "
The Automobile Museum in Mulhouse is the leading car museum in the world! Bugatti, Rolls-Royce, Mercedes - all the prestigious car-makes are on display. The Museum affords a unique, impressive panorama glorifying the automobile industry from its very beginnings to modern times, with a star place reserved for the car considered to be the most prestigious in the world - Ettore Bugatti's very own Royale.
- Altitude : 241m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 2,5
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 18€
- Child rate : 10€
- Family (2 adults + 2 children) : 48€
- Etudiant : 14€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 7
- Fixed price package for families (minimum number of people) : 3
- Group (minimum number of people) : 20
- Prices for children :
- Family offer: 48 € (4 people including a maximum of 2 adults) / Reduced rate : 14 € (jobseekers, disabled person with a companion, students up to 26 years old included, teachers. Passes accepted: Mulhouse City Pass, Museum Pass. Free: Press card, MMSA intermuseum card, Pro Tourisme card, Ministry of Culture card, ICOM card, Pass'Temps card, under 4 years old.
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Reservation required : Yes
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Visit with guide tool, Visit with educational sheets/pack, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English, Spanish
- Restaurant on site : Cafeteria, Drinks, Yes
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 20
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.