Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
The largest automobile museum in the world is here in Mulhouse! The collection is simply marvellous, including the Corvette, the Bugatti Royale and F1 cars. Take an interactive journey to the land of automobiles.
The Automobile in Mulhouse is the leading car museum in the world! Bugatti, Rolls-Royce, Mercedes - all the prestigious car-makes are on display. The Museum affords a unique, impressive panorama glorifying the automobile industry from its very beginnings to modern times, with a star place reserved for the car considered to be the most prestigious in the world - Ettore Bugatti's very own Royale.
The museum offers high-performance interactive facilities: 28 films are shown on plasma screens. Simulators give you the opportunity to experience the vibrations, shakes and roars of a Formula One. You can also start up a period car with a handle and even change a Formula One wheel! You can also try out the somersaulting car simulator while children can have fun with the mini go-karts.
- Altitude : 241m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 2,5
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 14€
- Child rate : 10€
- Family (2 adults + 2 children) : 42€
- Etudiant : 11€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 7
- Fixed price package for families (minimum number of people) : 3
- Group (minimum number of people) : 20
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Reservation required : Yes
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Visit with guide tool, Visit with educational sheets/pack, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English, Spanish
- Restaurant on site : Cafeteria, Drinks, Yes
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 20
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : Presentation of the Health Pass obligatory for over 18s / from 30 August for over 12s (vaccination certificate (2nd dose) more than 7 days old OR PCR or antigenic test certificate less than 48 hours old OR COVID-19 recovery certificate) which can be presented in paper or digital form (Tous AntiCovid application). Proof of identity will be requested in addition to the Health Pass.
We recommend that you book your visit time slot online: www.collection-schlumpf.com
Mandatory wearing of your mask throughout the visit
. Temperature control on entry
. Provision of hydroalcoholic gel
. Maintain a distance of 1 metre from other visitors
. No grouping of people during the visit is allowed. Staff are equipped with masks and reception counters with glass walls.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public, NHS COVID Pass mandatory
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Reservation required, Contactless payment highly recommended