Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Discover the history of wallpaper at this unique museum. Learn about the evolution of this home décor and be sure to see the panoramic wallpapers! There’s even a copy of the wallpaper currently hanging in the White House.
Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, the Wallpaper Museum is closed until further notice.Do you feel like walking in a mythological setting? Or should it be romantic or even military? The panoramic wallpapers are waiting for your in our museum in Rixheim. 200-year precious old wallpapers, the machinery to manufacture them and archives will introduce you to a world that you thought you know.
- Altitude : 235m
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 9€
- Child rate : 3€
- Family (2 adults + 2 children) : 20€
- Etudiant : 5€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 12
- Group (minimum number of people) : 20
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German
- Restaurant on site : Drinks
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information
- Effectif groupe :
- Maxi : 30
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.