Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Yum! A discovery of the largest market in Eastern France plus a tasting? You have to jump on the occasion!
An unmissable event for all Mulhouse inhabitants and even beyond, the Mulhouse market brings together some 350 shopkeepers in a warm and mixed atmosphere. This makes it the largest market in Eastern France.
While in front of the large hall are fruit and vegetables from market gardeners, small producers and even farm inns offering their cheeses and charcuteries, on the other side of the Avenue Aristide Briand, you will find textiles and much more: clothing, leather goods, lingerie, shoes...
2 possibilities are available to you:
- guided tour of the market without tasting - Gourmet guided tour: after the guided tour, discover the local flavours in a convivial atmosphere around a tasting plate carefully composed of Alsatian specialities (3 cheeses, 1 charcuterie, 1 glass of wine (only for adults from 18 years old), bread, pitcher of water).
To book: Online shop Due to sanitary conditions, the gourmet guided tour with tasting is not available at the moment. Guided tour only in French.
- Duration of the visit : 2h
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 20
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : 9 personnes maximum - Port du masque obligatoire
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Accessible sans pass sanitaire
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Reservation required