Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
As you walk through Mulhouse's main cemetery, discover the people who have made this city what it is. This two-hour visit will also give you all the secrets of funerary art and its symbolism.
A visit to the central cemetery is a journey through the history of the city: the monuments built in the shade of the lime and maple trees tell the story of the men and women who made Mulhouse one of the largest industrial cities of the 19th century. You will also discover a particularly rich and original funerary art, as well as all its symbolism. Guided tour in French only.
- Duration of the visit : 1h30 min
- Matériel nécessaire : Walking shoes
- Languages spoken : Just french
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : Every effort is being made to ensure your safety during your visit. The guide who will lead the visit will wear a mask and will ensure that the safety precautions are respected. We ask you:
- to book your visit by calling 03 69 77 76 61 or 03 69 77 67 89 as long as government measures limit groups to 6 people
. - to make up the payment whenever possible
. - to wear a mask during the visit - to respect the safety precautions
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public