Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
500 years ago, Mulhouse joined forces with the Swiss cantons. Even today, the decorations of certain buildings bear witness to this common history. The Town Hall, with its magnificent Council room, will tell you about it. You will then be told of the Mulhouse meeting in France, which elicited readable reactions in the square of the same name.
Guided tour only in French
- Duration of the visit : 1h30 min
- Languages spoken : French, Just french
- Prices : 5€, reduced fee: 3€, free for children under 12
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : Every effort is made to ensure your safety during the visit. The guide who will lead the visit will wear a mask and implement the protective measures.
Prepare the exact amount for your payment to the guide whenever possible
Wear a mask during the visit
Respect the protective measures.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : NHS COVID Pass mandatory
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Reservation required