" Discover the richness of the Carreau Rodolphe and the potash mining industry of Alsace through a guided tour by former miners. Moments rich in emotion await you as you listen to their memories and the human stories lived in these mines. "
Discover the richness of this real industrial temple through this guided tour. The Rodolphe Tile was the most monumental and most representative of the KST tiles until its closure in 1976. A visit to the tile pit in the company of former miners is a moment of intense emotion. You can discover the secrets, anecdotes, mining methods and the functioning of the mine. Only in French.
- Languages spoken : French
- Practical services : Group reception
- Prices : Entry rates not disclosed
- Lieu/Départ de la manifestation : Carreau Rodolphe, rue de Guebwiller, Pulversheim
- Stationnement pour véhicules : Free parking for cars