Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
During this guided tour, climb to the top of the belvedere and contemplate the whole city of Mulhouse. Discover its hidden vineyard and beautiful buildings left by 19th century industrialists.
In a delightfully bucolic setting, learn about some of the creations of the philanthropic industrialists of the 19th century, such as the Zoo and Botanical Gardens or the Jardin d'Hygiène Naturelle. Before discovering a small corner of the vineyard, climb the steps of the magnificent belvedere built in 1898 from where you can enjoy stunning views of the whole of Mulhouse, the Vosges and the Black Forest.
- Duration of the visit : 1h30 min
- Languages spoken : French, Just french
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : Every effort is made to ensure your safety during the visit. The guide who will lead the visit will wear a mask and implement the protective measures.
Reserve your visit by calling 03 69 77 76 61 as long as government measures limit groups to 10 people.
Prepare the exact amount for your payment to the guide whenever possible
Wear a mask during the visit
Respect the protective measures.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Reservation required